Rebindable keys are finally a reality now, with this update. Some new items got added and tweaks all round!
- Added key rebinds, find it in the Settings window under Controls.
- Added new mana healing items.
- You now start with two standard spells to use. One of them is whatever you choose at the beginning.
- You may now view your active status effects in the character window.
- Some spells have had their values tweaked.
- If no internet available, you will always be in Offline mode until internet is available again.
- Gem results from gem crafting now always includes the effects of the items used in its creation.
- The texts of Strange Potions (and its effects) have been made more clear.
- If no champion on a floor, an NPC champion will now appear.
- Monsters have a great magic buff.
- Coins can always be looted, even when using Take All.
- Spellsbook now shows spell type and cost when it is learned.
- Fixed crash when trying to render special characters (e.g Russian, Thai, etc).
- Fixed a bug where it shows a normal non-ranged weapon in the ranged weapon UI.
- Fixed when sometimes a regular item is classified as a skill in Favorites.
- Fixed tile selection animation showing up when trying to use ranged weapons.
- Fixed a rare crash when adjusting entities on a map.
- Fixed some missing recipes (e.g Mithril Sword)
- Fixed a memory leak when restarting a new game within the session.
- Fixed the ranged weapon UI not leaving the screen.
- Fixed a crash when using button sequences too fast.
- Fixed an audio bug when viewing item generation and gem crafting.
- Fixed not able to use caps on name entry when holding down Shift.
- Fixed some spells not knowing what to do when you don't select a creature but empty tile.
- Fixed magic damage shown in tooltips now in line with actual damage.
- Fixed the way favorites are indexed.
- Fixed controller rumble.