This update adds Twitter support! In addition, work has begun on improving the overall map generation.
- Added a Champion's Screen! Now you can see who's on each floor, seperately.
- Added Twitter support. Disabled by default. Check the setting under Settings/Game subcategory Gameplay.
- Added a Charge UI, for when you're recharging your chargeable weapons!
- Added a little info box when using ranged weapons.
- You can now Look At eggs!
- Champions now also save their Magic stat when saving to a floor!
- Magic requires a lot less uses to finally learn them! It depends on rank, now, too.
- Multi-hit weapons have had their power statistics adjusted greatly.
- Prison Guards have been nerfed - they don't call eachother's help anymore.
- Some spells have had their MP costs adjusted.
- Some monsters are slightly nerfed, especially on higher levels.
- Gem of Vecna doesn't instantly kill other players anymore. It felt too overpowered, so until a better solution comes around this will be it.
- Tile highlighting when trying to use a ranged weapon has been fixed.
- Adjust some game difficulty values, it is now slightly easier overall.
- Fixed Charge type overlapping other texts sometimes.
- Durability of all items have been slightly increased.
- Some gear pieces had wrong icons.
- Some monsters now appear in different places than previously.
- Fixed crash when selling favorited item when it's in the last inventory slot (wow).
- Fixed monsters still trying to get ya when you're using stairs.
- Fixed monsters being visible on minimap when entering a fresh floor.
- Some items have had some typo's fixed.
- Monsters don't take damage turns when they should be dead.
- If a weapon has +hits, it will draw them accordingly.
- Fixed small text offset in Charge skill type for Wands.
- Settings now try to save if using it through the pause menu.